Copper Conductive Paint is a spray / brush applied coating system specially formulated with non oxidizing copper as conductive agent. These coatings are solvent based available in 1 Pack system & 2 Pack System. This conductive copper paint prepares a non-metallic piece for electroforming by creating a highly conductive surface on the piece, allowing you to electroform at lower amperage and get a brighter plate.
Merits of Copper Conductive Paints
- Available in Single Pack & 2 Pack System
- Solvent Based
- Chemical Resistant
- Highly Conductive
- Can be applied on any substrate.
- Available thorough our online store www.buypaintsonline.com within India.
- Pack Size 500 Ml & 1000 Ml
- Copper conductive paint / EMI paint is widely used in higher frequency EMI shielding applications (>30 MHz)
- Can also be used in ESD applications.
- Electronics Industry.
- Electro Plating.